About Me (SBC1)

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

If you love soccer and dancing, you’ll feel right at home here!

Hi! I’m Ines, nice too meet you!I am 14 years and I have lived in Dakar, Senegal for half of my life. Before coming here I lived in Washington D.C. and before that, I lived in Algeria. My parents grew up in France and my grandparents are from Algeria. I am what you would call a third culture kid, juggling those four countries!

Flag of Algeria.svg            Image result for senegal

(Wikimedia Commons)                               (Wikimedia Commons)

Image result for France      Image result for America

(Wikimedia Commons)                            (Wikimedia Commons)

In this blog you will see a lot of quotes, posts about sports or anything I find interesting along the week and what I do in class. Soccer Image result for soccer is an amazing sport! When I play soccer it just feels great. I began to play soccer when I was about six years old. I used to play with my dad for fun until it became a hobby. Soccer helps me in many ways. First of all, it is a fun past time  for me. Moreover, it is my main physical activity which is very important for my growth. Soccer is also important in my life because it helps me learn a lesson: you win as a team and you loose as a team.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, shoes, sky, grass and outdoor

Another one of my favorite passions is dancing. To the people who say that dancing is not a sport, well… You’re WRONG!( not meant to be offending). Whatever the level of dancing you are in, you will have fun. I love dancing,Image result for dancer emoji especially hip-hop, because it helps reduce my stress, it increases my energy and it improves my strength.

Well, now you know a little bit more about me and thanks for reading my blog !

2 thoughts on “About Me (SBC1)